US IT Job Market is full of fake job postings
Job requirement email by a recruiter to a subscriber.
Subscriber sent this.
That company sent has no unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
No signature contacts
basically resume snatcher companies
Azure Security Architect/Enterprise – CarMax – Remote then Ft. Lauderdale, FL – 1 year+ –
No h1b sorry
This is not a DevOps position. No 8 year candidates.
This is a C-C Opportunity. No OPT. Candidates can work remote and then will eventually need to be on-site in Ft. Lauderdale. August at the earliest.
We need a senior (10+ years) Azure security architect with architectural experience (TOGAF, SABSA ect) to secure the companies enterprise. Candidates need to have heavy cloud experience and Azure in particular.
Candidates must have Enterprise/Systems experience.
This is a phone and Skype to hire. Candidates in Florida with a LinkedIn profile preferred but not required.
Please only send me senior Azure/Cloud Security architects with architecture experience (TOGAF)
- Hold architecture or design certification such as TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM, CCIE Security, SANS or cloud architecture
- Experience with security architecture frameworks in cloud-based environments (AWS, Openstack, VMware, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) best practices and guidelines
- Generalized cloud security certifications such as CCSK or CCSP certifications are preferred
- Specialized cloud security certifications such as AWS Certified Security, Azure Certifications, GCP Certifications, etc.
- You must have extensive experience working with cloud security within a vertical
- Should have extensive knowledge of cloud architecture
- Working financial acumen on spend, budgets, TCO, ROI, and speak to cost savings and value
- Can own a project, manage matrixed teams, set own time management and project deadlines
- Technical Skills
Expertise with Cloud architectural paradigms (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS), key providers, and the challenges associated with extending Enterprise security into an integrated platform, with demonstrated ability to understand and contribute to a solution
Have a comprehensive grasp of the McAfee cloud security portfolio, and how it can be leveraged to solve customer problems within your focus vertical market and strong background in data security including proxies, firewalls, DLP, etc…, IaaS platforms including AWS, Azure, GCP, etc…, SaaS applications including O365, Salesforce, Box, etc…, and APIs including REST, Webhooks and other technologies relevant to cloud transformation.
Have a thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle along with its security.
Current or previous Software development experience in a language such as Python or GO is highly desirable.
I am hiring a consultant for one of my client’s requirement. Job Description for the same is written below. If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume. I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact #
Job Title Full Remote VxRail Consultant
Location 100% Remote WH
Duration 1 months /Contract
Client builds platforms for digital business.
By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital
Scope: Assist internal team with automating the deployment of their VXrail deployment.
Required Technical Skills: VXrail, Ansible, Python, Jenkins, PowerShell, REST API