Third Ridiculous Requirement of the Day
American followers are writing to KE about the IT market.
Here you go:
Third Ridiculous Requirement of the Day — Salesforce + Certs for $60,000
Base Salary 60k to 65k
MUST HAVE: Bachelor’s degree
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
– Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Admin-level knowledge and experience
– Custom reports and dashboards
– Workflows, rules, permissions, alerts
– Integration with other applications and third-party tools
– User administration and training
– Data cleansing and master data management
– Evaluating, scoping, and completing new development requests
– Release & upgrade management and documentation candidate has this experience
– Collect and analyze sales and marketing information and data
– Evaluate existing sales and marketing programs
– Research and analyze specific markets and competitors
– Deploy sales and marketing programs
– Researching and evaluating current economic conditions
Salesforce – Utilizeto track data and perform analysis
Salesforce- Utilize marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Constant Contact, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
– Analyze data with Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, conditional formatting, macros)
– A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, and/or a related field is required for this position
– 2+ years of prior experience
Experience & Certification – (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Admin, Custom reports and dashboards, Workflows, rules, permissions, alerts)
American follower: He is not fully aware of market for this, as he does not focus enough on Salesforce. But, a comp sci graduate earns this much with no prior experience their first year / job after graduation. Safe to say, market, even for someone with just two years of experience, would be at least $100,000 a year. A huge proportion of the h-1b’s not on the west coast receive $70,000 to $80,000.
Can you imagine, Indians work for $10, $15, $25, $25 an hr.
Salary $45K to $65K max.
Second job requirement of the day: More Nonsense
Position Role: Database Developer ( Netezza, MPP Database)
Project Duration: 1 year
Location: Littleton, MA
Number of positions: 2
Rate: $40-45/hr on C2C All Inclusive or $35-37/hr on W2 All inclusive
Client: USA Client / Implementation partner
Responsibilities – In detail
Work involves â€“
Â· Enhancement and bug fixing in database product.
Â· Database engine work, where candidate should have interested in query processing, optimization, transaction management stuff for MPP database
Â· Key Technical Skill: Database Internals (preferably Netezza), Query processing, optimization and engine knowledge and Linux.
Â· Desired Skills: C / C++, Python, Linux
American follower: This is how implementation partner relationships are ruining tech.
KE: Yes, they eat $65 to $85 an hr minimum.
First job requirement of the day
American follower: Look at this nonsense
Vendor offers: Here the bill rate is $68/hr on c2c (All Inc).
American follower: The market rate for work like this is well above $100. $125 to $140 is not uncommon.
Here is the job:
Note: Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship
This is Santosh from Sage Group. Hope you are doing well.
As we are having SAP Information Steward Consultant one of our clients
We would like to know your availability information.
|Role||SAP Information Steward Consultant|
|Customer Location (City and State)||Santa Clara, CA (Remote till COVID-19)|
|Duration of role||6 months +|
|Technology||Information Steward IS – Data services consultant
|Job responsibilities||1. Experience in SAP Information Steward Data Insight configuration, Data Profiling, Data Cleanse, Scorecard Setup.
2. Experience in data migration, data quality processes.
3. Conduct workshop with business and identify DQ issue and corrective approach.
4. Design, build and test technical DQ rules for business rule.
5. Identify and Suggest corrective measures for data or process errors based on audit results and process evaluations.
6. Experience in Metapedia, Metadata Management and Cleansing Package Builder.
7. Develop Metapedia process to upload templates with new/changed data from business glossary
8. Develop workflow process for business glossary changes Request-Review-
9.Implement DQ and Metadata management and data lifecycle processes
10. Reinforce a data stewardship mindset across the team.
11.Develop DQ Dashboards per defined requirements and publish it to Business through Schedule process.
12.Support Business and Owner to Set DQ governance model
13.Understand critical data and support business/ Data owner to define standards & definitions.
14.Knowledge in SAP and Non-SAP data structures. Participate in data quality audits and data cleansing activities.
15.Knowledge in other MDM Tool, DQ tool, Metadata manager, DQ dashboard, Data Stewardship tool
16.Support coordination of efforts among the data owners to deliver their data so that metadata can be created in a timely fashion.
17.Should have knowledge on SAP MDG Solution and S/4 HANA Migration projects.
18.BODS development and integration, especially in HANA and S/4 environment
19. Understand Process enhancement requirements and Recommend Governance framework & Define KPIs
American follower: Legitimate recruiters would use a company email and include an unsubscribe line.
Recruiters are sending with Gmail id:
100% remote – IT Security Architect
Hope you are doing well.
I came across your profile and it looks a match to an opening we have with one of our clients.
Please take a moment to review the job description below and let me know your interest.
Look forward to talking to you.
Title: IT Security Architect
Location: 100% remote
Type: Contract to Hire
Required Skills :
5 Years of specifically Security Architect!!!
Want focus in office 365 implementation project – multi year engagement
Understands regulatory and compliance side of IT security
Basic Qualifications :
5 Years of specifically Security Architect!!!
Want focus in office 365 implementation project
Client is hiring a Remote Security Architect for a major banking institute! The position details are below
Ability to work with existing Information Security Standards to define technical requirements for the Office 365 platform
Evaluate Office 365 platform security controls encompassing the full suite of Office 365 services
Evaluation of integrated security infrastructure such as mail protection, CASB, DLP and proxy technologies
Create recommendations and reference architecture for Office 365 information security and general architecture
Develop roadmap for the organization’s adoption of Office 365 that meets the business’s and information security’s requirements
Familiarity working with regulatory requirements as they pertain to audit, compliance and security controls
Prior experience working with data classification and governance
Act as an embedded information security and architecture SME within the Office 365 program
Develop a security vision and reference architecture for public cloud adoption including Microsoft Azure and Office 365
Consult with and engage the overall information security organization in relation to information security standards, policies and governance
American follower: Today’s example of h-1b abuse.
$70 an hour on c2c. This is a very niche technical lead role. $100 on w2 is the BEGINNING of market.
Salesforce nCino Lead developer at Springfield, MA