American followers/subscribers sent an email and explained why is Fraud? Requested me to publish for the public awareness post.
Position: System Admin ( Entry Level )
- Know what an IP address is and why it’s important
- Know what a MAC address is and why it’s important
- Have the ability to move and think quickly and not afraid of a very fast paced but detail oriented environment
- Have the ability to do some very light, entry level IT work
- Are not afraid of a little manual labor. None of the stuff will be heavy, but there will be a large amount of unboxing, reboxing, labeling, bagging, etc…..
- We currently plan on working a normal 8:00am to 5:00pm shift. There may be a little flexibility there
The resources will have a 9-hour day, consisting of 8-hours of work broken up by (2) fifteen-minute breaks and a one-hour lunch. They will show (4) punches on a timecard per day:
- In punch for the day
- Out punch for lunch
- In punch from lunch
- Out punch for the day
XYZ Solutions LLC
(names changed to xyz and abc)
XYZ with ABC
Can you please tell me which lines are considered Fraud?
Visa: Any but no OPT/CPT
Do you mean any VISA people can work?
Earlier I have contacted a few recruiters, they told me it is for H4 EADs etc.
The entry level job only requires the most common of skills.
A large percentage of the unemployed citizen population, even in the busiest of times, is available and qualified to do this kind of work.
H-1b’s are only intended to be used for jobs where qualified citizens are unavailable and a market rate is offered to them and the guest worker.
The email implies that any visa, including an h-1b, except for OPT/CPT, can be used.
The recruiter may have intended to only hire green card holders or some other particular visa type, but that is not what is described in the email.
H-4’s are legally allowed to do just about anything and at any rate, which leads to some of the worst exploitation and poor use of a guest worker program in the advanced world.
No advanced nation has as poorly designed a guest worker program as the h-4, not nearly.
A company can literally legally hire an h-4 with a phd in data science and fifteen years of excellent experience for $9.50 an hour, and replace a citizen earning $150,000 in the process.
Yes, that bad. There are no quotas and wage requirements are extremely minimal.